Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 17, 2016

Fiesta...


Hi again.. this is my 3rd and final entry into the..
Today I used the fabulous New "Llama Love" stamp and coordinating "Die-namics".. these have to be the cutest animals with such  fantastic sentiments.
I went all bright and cheery creating a Zentangle look Llama using stamps from the following..
London Mouse- Ferris Wheel - ( on the bottom of one leg)
Stay Tuned- Diamond,
Sweet Safari- Leaf and 
 Trendy Triangles - spots -  stripes and grid triangle shapes.
After stamping all the images in Tuxedo Black Ink I then coloured them all with my Copics.
The frame is from Blueprints #29.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Debra. So eye catching. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is fantastic!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely cheerful and fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perusing the gallery, this was my first jaw drop moment. Then I saw your name and thought "well, of course". Mammoth coloring skills. And what a choice of colors. LOVE it, Debra.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx