Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 10, 2016

Snow Day.. Noel..


Hi there, today is the last day to grab yourself the complete set of super cute and super adorable
22 SNOW DAY
 stamps for brilliant price of $90.00 from..
 Purple Onion Designs designed by Stacey Yacula.

 For my card today I used cut out a heart shape from paper to create a stencil to which I added Distress Ink.
I used the Singing Bear "Noel", coloured him with Copics- fussy cut him out and then stamped the sentiment.
I created this card to show that even though the stamp set is called Snow Day the images can be used all thru the year.. as in my Birthday card above..

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. $90.00 that is really high price, you need to look into it as I know it should be somewhere around $50. Looking forward to hear from you on this

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx